- The pool manager and lifeguards are responsible for the safe and sanitary operation of the pool, grounds, and general conduct of the members. The instruction and direction given by the Pool Manager and Lifeguards must be observed at all times.
- Lifeguard chairs are off limits to all but the lifeguards. Lifeguards should not be disturbed or talked to while on duty.
- NO RUNNING, pushing, wrestling, or any undue disturbances will be tolerated in the pool area.
- Pool flotation devices are permitted in the little pool only. Flotation devices are NOT permitted in the big pool. Please keep in mind,Inflatables, such as water wings, swim rings or other flotation devices are not life saving devices; they are swim aids for children. Never leave your child unattended in the water and always stay within quick and easy reach of your child in or near the water. Click here to learn more about water safety from the Red Cross.
- Care should be given when using the facilities and equipment. The cost of any property damage will be charged to the responsible active member.
- Management has complete authority to refuse admittance to any member or guest for misconduct or disregard of rules and regulations.
- Persons under the influence of alcoholic or illegal drugs will be denied entrance to the swim club.
- Profanity is prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited.
Hours of Operation
- The pool may be closed by the manager for maintenance, health conditions, inclement weather, or swim meets. Scheduled closing will be posted on the bulletin board. Every attempt to post these closings will be posted on this website and our Facebook page. Click here to view the swim meet schedule.
- An "Adult Swim" will be called once each hour for fifteen minutes. Only people 18 years and older are allowed in the pool during adult swim. Adults may have infants in the pool under their supervision.
Food & Beverage
- Our snack bar offers beverages, snacks,
- Members and guests are welcome to bring in food and beverages.Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the clubhouse or pool area, except for designated adult functions approved by the board of directors.
- NO GLASS containers will be allowed in the pool or clubhouse area.
Health & Welfare
- At the first sign of lightning or thunder the pool will be immediately closed. The deck must also be cleared, and no one will be permitted in the pool until 20 minutes after the last lightning sighting.
- No pets, with the exception of service animals, will be allowed in the club area.
- All members and guests will shower before entering the pool.
- All injuries, including minor injuries, must be reported to the Manager.
- Admission to the pool may be refused to anyone with colds, coughs, inflamed eyes, infections, or when wearing a bandage.
- Spitting and/or nose blowing in the pool are prohibited.
- No diapers are permitted in the pools. Special swimmer diapers are available in the office for a small fee.
Supervision & Swim Test
- Children under the age of eight (8) who have not passed the basic swim test are permitted in the big pool only when accompanied by an adult.
- Children under eight (8), with the ability to pass a basic swimming test are permitted in the big pool with the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Diving is permitted only in water more than 5 feet deep.
- No running starts on dives and no cartwheels, or other stunts, before entering the water are permitted.